L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation Review ♥

Friday, October 02, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review of the 'L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation' as I haven't done a review in a couple of weeks.

I have been using this foundation for about a month now and have been loving it so much, it is definitely my favourite foundation at the moment. You can buy it from Superdrug, Boots, or any drugstore for £7.99 (click here to visit the website).




This foundation is amazing... It stays matte all day even if you have oily skin like I do and it is a high coverage foundation but feels so lightweight and like you don't even have any foundation on! It doesn't make you break out and isn't patchy at all when it is on your skin.

I have tried a few ordinary drugstore foundations and also ones that claim to be matte but this is by far the best one I have tried and I will definitely be repurchasing it once I have run out.

Pros:

Stays matte for such a long time.
Doesn't go patchy on your face.
Very cheap for such a good foundation.
It smells quite nice.
High coverage but very lightweight.
It comes in a variety of different shades.
Perfect for people with oily/spot prone skin as it doesn't make your face oily or make you break out.
You can use at much as you want as there isn't a pump.
It lasts quite a long time.
You can easily see how much foundation you have left.
It evens out your complexion and also covers any blemishes/imperfections.

Cons:

I wouldn't say it stays on your face for 24 hours but I wouldn't say this is a massive problem because I don't know any one that would wear the same makeup for 24 hours.
I wouldn't recommend it to people who have dry skin as it could dry it out even more.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!
~ Eve xox



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They need to make a dry skin alternative because your skin looks flawless at school b!

    Lauren xo
    laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame they don't do a dry skin alternative because it is such a good foundation & thank you!xx

      Delete