What's In My School Bag ♥

Friday, October 09, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would share with you what I have in my school bag. I personally hate not knowing what to put in my bag and really don't like carrying around things I won't ever use so I hope you enjoy :)


I use this hand bag from Stradivarius as a school bag which you may have seen already if you read my previous post (click here to read it).

I only like to take things that I know I will use or won't take up much space and make my bag too heavy.

In my bag I have:
  • School books & a school planner.
  • An A4 sized plastic wallet just to keep any loose paper neat.
  • A pencil case with a maths set, glue stick, memory stick and pens/pencils in.
  • Calculator.
  • My glasses.
  • A small umbrella.
  • Hand sanitizer.
  • Chewing gum.
  • A small concealer stick.
  • Some spare tissues because you never know when you or a friend will need one.
  • Lip balm.
  • A little bottle of perfume.
  • A small hairbrush.

I also like to take a small amount of money just in case I forget my lunch or just want to buy something.

I hope this has helped you :)
~ Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments