Liebster Award | Blogger Tag ♥

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do something a little different today and it is the Liebster Award Blogger Tag. I hope you enjoy!


If you are new to this tag then here are the rules:
  • Once you've been nominated, make a post thanking, and linking who nominated you.
  • Include the Liebster Award Badge in your post (copy it from above if you want)
  • Nominate 10 new bloggers that have a following of 200 or less with their links. Then comment on one of their posts, letting them know you nominated them.
  • Answer the questions your nominator set you, these should be on their original post. Then set 10 questions yourself, for the next people.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post!

Firstly, I would like to thank both Lauren & Lucy who nominated me for this award (click on their names to visit their blogs)... I have never been nominated before so I am so grateful to both of them (thank you!).

Here are my answers to Lauren's questions:

What are your hobbies aside from blogging?
I love dancing & singing, they are definitely things that make me relax and take my mind off of anything I am worried about.
Do you regret anything about blogging?
I don't regret anything about blogging. The only thing I find hard is trying to find new ideas that I think my viewers will like.
Favourite artist/band?
Definitely Beyonce! She's so inspiring :)
Favourite part of blogging?
I love writing posts & seeing peoples comments saying they liked me post.
Who is your favourite large, and small blogger?
My favourite large blogger has to be Zoella & my favourite small blogger is either Lucy or Lauren (i'm not just saying that because they nominated me either haha)!
Who is your style icon/inspiration?
I don't really have a style icon I just like to wear whatever I feel comfortable in :)
Favourite places to shop for clothes?
Primark, New Look & Topshop.
Most popular blog post?
My most popular blog post is my bluewater daily blog with Lauren (click here to take a look at it).
How have the past six months been for you, with regards to blogging?
In the last six months I have definitely seen a change in the quality of my posts, I take a lot more effort now than I did six months ago!

Here are my answers to Lucy's questions:

1. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only take three things (besides a boat, food etc), what would you bring?
 A phone so I could get help/talk to my family, water & music.
2. What are your favourite posts to write?
 I find writing reviews so fun!
3. Most worn item in your wardrobe?
 My most worn item is definitely my checked shirt, it is so versatile and goes with everything!
4. Matte lips or glossy lips?
 Glossy lips.
5. Favourite song(s) at the moment?
 I honestly don't have one oops.
6. Three things that make you happy and three things that make you sad/angry?
 Happy - family, friends, my dog.
 Sad/angry - bullying, seeing people upset, being bored.
7. What do you use to take blog photos?
 My iPhone 4 haha.
8. Favourite clothing shops?
 Primark, New Look & Topshop.
9. Favourite season?
 Winter!
10. What would be your ideal day?
 Being out with a friend on a snowy day in town & having a hot chocolate in Costa haha.

My questions:
1. When was the last time you laugh cried?
2. What are your three favourite shops?
3. Who do you admire the most in your life?
4. What is your favourite post you have ever written?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. If you could be any age what age would you be?
7. What is your favourite thing to do on a lazy day?
8. What is your favourite film/tv programme?
9. What is your favourite lush product?
10. What is your favourite scent?

I nominate:
YOU.

Thank you for reading everyone!
~ Eve xo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Primark, New Lool and Topshop are my fave places to shop for clothes too! I also love Missguided! Enjoyed reading your answers :)

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins! I've never actually shopped at Missguided but I'll have a look when I need some new clothes :) xx

      Delete