Current Favourites ♥

Friday, October 16, 2015

Hi everyone!
A couple of weeks ago I realised that I haven't posted a favourites post for you all in absolutely ages so that's what I am going to be doing today... I hope you enjoy!

1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


Before I bought this face brush I thought Real Techniques were talked about a lot and were over rated but when I actually started using it I realised why they are talked about so much. It is amazing! It is suitable for foundation, concealer or anything you want to use it for & it gives you a flawless look as you can't see any brush marks at all.


2. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Face Wash & Mask


I came across this product when I couldn't find my St. Ives Face Scrub in Boots so I decided to pick this up instead and I love it so much. It doubles up as a mask and a wash so it is very versatile, it gets rid of any makeup on your face and leaves your face feeling so clean. Neutrogena is now my go-to skincare brand and I would recommend it to anyone.


3. Kiko Super Colour Mascara (Shade Brown)


I really like this mascara, it stays on your lashes and doesn't come off until you wash it off your face. It doesn't clump either which is so good. It comes in a range of different colours which is really good if you don't always want to wear black mascara.


4. Kiko Soft Touch Blush (Shade 103)


I really like this blush because it looks so pretty on, it is a natural tone and lasts a long time (a little bit goes a long way). It is also so cheap and better than all the other blush's I have tried.


5. Benefit Porefessional Face Primer


I have been using this face primer for a while now and it is definitely one of my favourites, it gives your skin a smooth, even base ready for your foundation. It does minimize pores and a little goes a long way so it is worth the money you pay for it.

6. Pantene Pro-v Volume & Body Hairspray


I have been using this hairspray for a number of years and thought I would share with you how much I love it. As I am a dancer I do some shows with my dance school and during quick costume changes and all the different hair styles I have realised how good this hairspray is. It gives you great hold and doesn't make your hair feel crispy like a lot of hairsprays out there do. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great hairspray.

7. GHD Professional Straighteners


There isn't much to say about these hair straighteners but they are amazing and do the perfect job. They heat up very quickly and are so easy to use. I would recommend investing in them for definite.

Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xo



You Might Also Like

0 comments