The Lush Tag ♥

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would do 'The Lush Tag' because I haven't actually done a tag in quite a long time. I hope you enjoy!

1. What is your favourite product?
I can't choose between 'Butterball' and 'Butterbear'! They're my favourites because they have cocoa butter in and they feel lovely on your skin.

2. What is your favourite bath ballistic?
I love 'The Twilight Bath Bomb'... It turns your bath water a lovely blue/pink colour and smells amazing.

3. What is your favourite bubble bar?
My favourite bubble bar has to be 'The Comforter' just because you can use it about 4 times and it creates a perfect amount of bubbles for your bath and also smells amazing.

4. What is your favourite bath melt?
I never really use any lush baths melts, purely because I don't find them that interesting or exciting but I definitely want to try 'Snow Angel' because it looks so pretty.




5. What is your favourite soap?
I have actually never tried any lush soaps that I can remember but at some point I am definitely going to try the 'Layer Cake Soap'.

6. What is your favourite shower gel?
My favourite shower gel is the 'Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly'... It smells amazing and is definitely one of my go to products. I think it smells like Vimto but a better version and obviously you can't drink it.

7. What is your favourite limited edition product?
'Snow Fairy' is definitely my favourite limited edition product. It's so sweet but it makes me feel so Christmassy when ever I use it.

8. How many lush kitchen products have you had?
I don't think I have ever had anything from the lush kitchen but I am planning on buying something products from there after Christmas.

9. How long have you loved lush for?

I have loved lush for a very long time. Probably since 2011 really, when I started going out with friends and buying things from there.


Let me know what your favourite lush products are in the comments below!
Thank you for reading...
~ Eve xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Twilight is my favourite Bath Bomb/Ballistic too, and Candy Mountain is my favourite Bubble Bar - you know!xxx
    Lauren xo
    laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete