Technic Lash Goddess! Mascara Review

Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review on the Technic Lash Goddess! Mascara... I was sent this about 3 weeks ago and I have decided to share my opinion with you today. I hope you enjoy :)

So I have been testing this mascara out for about 3 weeks now and I have to say it is really good. It is now my go to mascara for school, I think it such great quality for such a cheap price! It is not currently on the Love Thy Makeup website but you can click here to see their other mascaras.




The Packaging

The mascara comes in a light purple tube with cute white lettering which makes it stand out quite nicely... There's not much else to say about the packaging apart from the fact that it is quite small and lightweight which makes it perfect for travelling with!
  




The Applicator

The product is applied using a curved applicator with small, foam-like hairs on the actual brush. I like the applicator because it adds quite a lot of volume to your lashes and doesn't make your lashes look spidery like some mascaras can. It also has just the right amount of product on :)


Pros:

Easy application.
Doesn't clump at all.
Washes off easily but doesn't run at all which is so good, especially when it comes to the unpredictable English weather!
Curved brush/applicator for voluminous lashes.
Small and light which makes it easy to travel with.
It is perfect if you go to a school where you're not allowed to wear much / any makeup as it doesn't make lashes too long which can be quite obvious to teachers at times.

Cons:

The only bad thing about this product that I can think of is the fact that the foam-like hairs from the brush come off quite easily which is obviously a little annoying as they go in your eye or on your face but this isn't a big problem as it doesn't really happen much.


I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an everyday mascara that isn't too dramatic but at the same time, adds quite a good amount of volume to your lashes :)

I'll be back again next with with another review, thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox



You Might Also Like

0 comments