Bluewater with Lauren (Daily Blog & Haul)...

Friday, July 03, 2015

Hello everyone,
On Sunday last weekend I went to Bluewater with Lauren (click her name to visit her blog) and we both had so much fun! I thought you'd all like to see what shops we went in and also what I purchased.

We left at about 10:00am and arrived there at about 11:15am so it wasn't a really long journey which is good... I was going to buy the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but it was sold out everywhere unfortunately :(



I purchased...
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash from The Body Shop - £5.00
St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub - £3.99
Soap&Glory Smoothie Breakfast Scrub - £8.00
The Twilight Bath Bomb from Lush which Lauren recommended to me (it was £3.35).
VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray & VO5 Give Me Texture Sea Salt Spray - I got both for £5.00!
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light - £8.00
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter - £3.00
MUA Lipstick in Tulip - £1.00
I also got a cute bracelet/ring from Topshop!


Accessories at Forever21
Shoes at Forever21
Cute jewellery!
One of my favourite Yankee Candles :P



After we went into a few shops we went to McDonalds for lunch, I had a Chicken Legend meal.

LUSH!

The Twilight Bath Bomb from Lush

Benefit
Mirror selfie with Lauren in Boots :D


Overall, I had a great time...
Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your favourite Yankee Candle.. hahahahahahahah :P xo

    ReplyDelete