Products I Absolutely Love But Never Used To...

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would share with you some products that I'm absolutely loving at the moment but used to hate or didn't really pay much attention to... I hope you enjoy & change your mind about some products you don't really like, like I did!

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way, shape, or form trying to brag, all opinions are my own & most of the products were given to me as presents :)

The first product I have been loving is the 'Benefit They're Real! Mascara'. I tried this a while back (about 4 months ago) & didn't like it at all, I thought it made my lashes look TOO long if that's even possible so, I didn't use it until about 3 weeks ago when I thought I would give it another try & see if it's actually as bad as I thought it would be & my lashes looked amazing! I have been wearing this as much as possible & it is now my favourite mascara :)


The second product is the 'Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter'... I didn't hate or dislike this I just never have really been that interested in it until recently when I put it on, I don't really know how to describe it but it gave me the effect that all highlighters should & I love it!


The third product is the 'Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation'... The way I felt about this product is pretty much the same as the way I felt with the highlighter but you can really tell the difference when you have this foundation on (in a good way of course). I use it as a concealer & I like to put it under my eyes as it doesn't feel heavy like some concealers do when you put them under your eyes but I would definitely recommend this to anyone!


The fourth product is the 'No7 Stay Perfect Eye-shadow'... There's not much to say about this but I absolutely love this eye-shadow as it goes with my eye colour & also anything I wear. I never really realised how nice it actually looked when I wore it out for a family dinner & got a few compliments about how nice the eye-shadow looked :)


The fifth product is the 'Origins No Puffery Eye Roll On'. I like to use this in the mornings when I wake up & it instantly refreshes me & wakes me up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble walking up or is generally tired quite a lot :)


Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments