Technic Colour Fix Concealer Review

Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review on the Technic Colour Fix Concealer... I was sent this concealer along with some other products from their brand and I will be reviewing them during the next couple of weeks. Before I start the review I would just like to say that I am in no way trying to brag or boast about having any of these items... Apart from that, I hope you enjoy!

So I have been testing this product for about a week now and have definitely been loving it. It is probably one of my favourite concealers alongside the Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer. You can not currently purchase it from the website but if you would like to visit their website for similar things click here... I am now going to tell you about it properly :)




The Packaging

The concealer comes in a small, slender tube which makes it compact and very easy to travel with. It is also very light and its not a hard tube which makes it hard to break as it is literally just plastic. The name stands out and although its not written in bright colours it still catches peoples eye. I love that you can see the product through the packaging as it makes it easier to see what kind of colour you need.



The Applicator

The product is applied using a foam applicator (just like the lip gloss applicators)... I like the applicator because you don't have to use your fingers to apply it like you do with some other concealers/foundations (e.g. the benefit some kind-a gorgeous foundation) - this also makes it perfect to travel with as you don't have to worry about getting the product all over your hands! Even though it doesn't look like it, I feel like it has just the right amount of product on to cover any blemishes and any dark under eye circles.

Pros:

Small, light packaging so it is easy to travel around with.
You can see the product through the packaging.
It is the perfect shade.
It stays on all day - I can go to my dance class and school without having to top it up once!
It doesn't feel heavy and it covers blemishes with just one layer.
It doesn't create any blemishes which is amazing!

Cons:

It is quite oily so you have to wear quite a bit of powder to stop it from going shiny (I use the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder).
The shade isn't very clear on the packaging, it is quite small and you have to look quite carefully to find it.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a concealer that is cheap but at the same time, does a very good job.


Thank you for reading, I will be back next week with another review or a little daily blog :)
~ Eve xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments