Collection Cream Puff Review

Friday, June 05, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I am doing a collab with my best friend Lauren (click her name to go to her blog). We are both doing a review on the Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream as we both have it & are quite big fans. Hope you enjoy :)


I have been using this lip cream for about a month now & I'm really liking it. You can get it for £2.99 at either Superdrug or Boots which I think is a very reasonable price for such a good product!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a cheap lipstick/gloss even though it's matte. I currently only own the colour 'Fairy Cake (3)' but I am planning on getting more.


Pros:

When applied the lip cream turns matte so you could apply clear lip gloss if you wanted to make it glossy.
It smells absolutely amazing!
It currently comes in four different colours & scents with more being added to the collection.
It lasts for a quite a long time on your lips.

Cons:

I don't have any cons about this product :)


Thank you for reading <3
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

1 comments