My Top 5 Favourite Lush Bath Bombs ♥

Friday, May 29, 2015

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I would share my top five favourite lush bath bombs with you, I haven't tried every product so far but out of the ones I have tried I have definitely got some go to bath bombs. I hope you enjoy reading :)


1. Space Girl Bath Bomb - £2.35
This is my go to lush bath bomb because when you put it in your bath it turns the water either dark purple or bright red (depending on the colour of the glitter on top of the bath bomb), it also smells amazing!


2. Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.65
I have quite sensitive skin and this bath bomb leaves my skin feeling  really moisturised. It has Ylang Ylang in it which is used to treated, anxiety, depression & stress. It also smells amazing!


3. Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb - £3.35
I love this bath bomb because they sell it all year round (I believe) unlike Northern Lights, it smells so good & it makes your bath water so many amazing different colours!


4. Big Blue Bath Bomb - £3.35
I love this bath bomb because it makes your bath water turn an amazing ocean blue colour, it has arame seaweed in it which has lots of vitamins & minerals in it... You can feel it working wonders with your skin while you're in the bath & even the day after!


5. Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb - £3.35
I love this bath bomb purely because the smell & colour it makes your bath water... It smells like lemon sherbet & after all the colours have fizzed away it leaves you with really pretty gold-ish water.



Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments