Q&A ♥

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Today I thought I would do a little Q&A for you all as I haven't ever done one on here. I hope I answer some of your questions and I hope you all enjoy!

What youtuber do you think deserves more recognition? - @pinksmartiesblog
I really like Eve Bennett's videos and think that she deserves a lot more recognition as she only has about 130,000 subscribers which is quite small compared to other youtubers. She seems like a genuinely nice person and she does put a lot of effort into preparing, filming and editing her videos.

What are your go to makeup products for school and/or summer? - @lauren.joannee
For school my go to makeup products are powder and lip balm as they're just really handy to have and keep in your school bag. I like to use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the 'Stop Cracking Up' Lip Balm from Anatomicals.
For summer my go to makeup product is a pretty coral blush as I think they just look really pretty... I like to use the Kiko Soft Touch Blush in the shade 103. I also think it is good to switch from a foundation to a BB Cream during summer as it gives your skin a bit of a break. I don't own a BB Cream currently so if you know any that are suitable for oily skin, please leave a comment below.


What's your favourite shop? - @_elizabeth_coyle
I have many favourite shops but out of all of them I really love Topshop & New Look (depending on my budget and what I am looking to buy). My favourite online shop is Boohoo as you can find some really nice clothes on there for very cheap prices a lot of the time.

What are some of your hobbies? - @_elizabeth_coyle
I absolutely love singing and dancing. I currently go to performing arts classes at a club called 'HG Performing Arts'. We do annual shows usually in October and take part in a few shows throughout the year with other dance schools like Fi Steps and Urban City.

Photo taken during our performance of Beyoncé's 'End of Time' at Forward Motion in March 2016.

What three things do you want to do this summer? - @emsirose
  • Make more effort with my friends and meet up with them all a lot more.
  • Tidy my room... not so that it isn't messy but I feel like there are a lot of things I don't need and could get rid of.
  • Be more healthy. By this I mean going out jogging or going to the gym and eating healthily aswell.
Are you going anywhere on a summer holiday? - @blossomofhope.x
I am! My family are planning to go to Dubai at some point in August and I am very excited already.



~ Eve ♥

If you have any questions you would like me to answer feel free to comment below or get in touch with me on any of my social medias...

Instagram (blog): @eve_nichollsx
Instagram (personal): @evenicholls_
Pinterest: @enicholls2000
Twitter: @eviexeve

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great answers Eve- I had no idea that you were into performing arts :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete