Anatomicals 'Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap' Day & Night Spot Stick Review ♥

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hi Everyone!
A little while back I was sent some products from Anatomicals and thought I would review one of them today. I will be reviewing the Anatomicals 'Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap' Day & Night Spot Stick. I hope you like it!


This product is a spot stick that you apply onto any blemishes before applying any makeup and before you go to bed. Before I found this product I swore by the Origins Spot Remover which, although is still one of my favourite things to use, I just found that it was quite pricey for the amount you got but it did work wonders so I can see why it is quite expensive.
I had told my mum about how good I found this product and recommended that she try it out as I thought she would love it just as much as I do. I bought it for her and within the first couple of days of trying it, she was in love and said that it is so good for the price that I paid.

I will definitely re-purchase it when I run out of it and I know that my mum will too.


Pros:
  • Contains tea tree oil (which helps get rid of nasty blemishes).
  • Works quickly.
  • When you use products like this then apply makeup on top it can sometimes leave a sheen that can show up quite easily but this hasn't happened at all since I first started using it.
  • Reduces redness of the blemish within one use.
  • Very cheap for how good the product is.

Cons:
  • I have only experienced one bad thing about this product and that is that the handle can sometimes break off when you are trying to open the part with the product in. (I can still use it perfectly but it is a little bit annoying).

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite skincare product is!

~ Eve ♥

Instagram (blog): @eve_nichollsx
Instagram (personal): @evenicholls_
Pinterest: @enicholls2000
Spotify: @e.nicholls2000
Twitter: @eviexeve

You Might Also Like

0 comments