Starlight Blogger Award ♥

Sunday, May 29, 2016


Hi Everyone!
So before I actually start doing this tag I just wanted to apologise for not posting in about two weeks (the reason for this is because I have been very busy with school and revision for my mock exams very soon). I was kindly nominated by Lou Loves (click here to visit her blog) and I would definitely check out her blog because it is amazing.

Rules:
  • Answer the three questions you were asked.
  • Tag more people.
  • Ask them three questions of your choice.

Here are my answers to Lou's questions:

What inspired you to start blogging?
I know that a lot of people give very detailed answers to why they started blogging but the reason I started was mainly because a lot of my friends had started to write blog posts and told me that I would really enjoy it (I love it now by the way). I find blogging a really fun way to be creative and get your point about something across, I also love the fact that I have made so many new blog friends (just like Lou) out of just writing a weekly post about lifestyle, beauty or fashion.



If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Mexico. I have been to quite a few different countries on holiday but Mexico is by far my favourite as it is just so peaceful, relaxing and sunny. I would love to live there one day when I'm older as it is just a beautiful place to go and the food is amazing there.


Who would you collab with if you could collab with anyone?

If I could collab with anyone it would probably be Zoella as she is such a lovely person and I feel like she is just very genuine and kind. She also loves beauty and fashion like I do.


My questions:
What are your favourite blog posts to write?
What do you usually do if you are feeling stressed out or anxious about something?
What makes you happy?

Who I tag (click on their names to visit their blogs):
YOU!

Thank you for reading!
~ Eve


You Might Also Like

0 comments