Back To School Tag ♥

Friday, September 04, 2015

Hi everyone!
It is currently around the time most of us are going back to school in the UK, so today I am going to do the Back To School Tag. I hope you enjoy :)

1. What year of school are you going into?
I am going into year 10 :D


2. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I am excited to start the new lessons I have picked to take for my options and I wouldn't say I'm just nervous, I would say I'm also a bit excited to meet new classmates but I am sure it will all be okay :)


3. What's your favourite part of getting ready for back to school?
Definitely buying new supplies like stationary and cute little notebooks.


4. When do you go back to school?
I go back to school on the September 7th.


5. What year were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
I started wearing concealer in year 7 and then BB Cream/Foundation in year 8/9.


6. Where do you get inspiration for back to school hair and makeup styles?
I usually just put on the makeup that I feel comfortable in but I go to YouTube for new hairstyles.


7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I like to go to Tesco and other supermarkets for supplies as they are quite reasonable and you can find some very cute stationary there.

8. What type of bag will you be using?
I will be using a hand bag from Stradivarius.

9. What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your bag?
I like to carry an umbrella, my glasses & hand sanitiser.

10. What are three beauty essentials you carry in your bag ?
I like to carry some lip balm, concealer and pressed powder.

11. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
I don't have a specific go to hair product but my go to hairstyle is down & straight or half up, half down.

12. What are your go to makeup products for school?
My go to products are definitely foundation and pressed powder.

13. What is your favourite lesson and are you doing anything new this year?
My favourite lesson is Food Technology and the new subjects I am doing are Business Studies and Travel & Tourism.

Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments