FUENGIROLA, SPAIN ♥

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hi everyone!
As some of you may already know if you follow my instagram and have seen my recent blog posts, you will know that I went on holiday to Fuengirola in Spain... This blog post is going to be about my holiday and I hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to brag in anyway about going on holiday, I am incredibly lucky to have the chance to go and I am also very thankful to my mum, who paid for the holiday.

I had a great time in Spain, we stayed there for a week and it was very hot! These are just some of the photos I took whilst I was there:





The sea... I took these photos on my mums phone as it is waterproof if any of you were wondering :) 


Outside our hotel room. We stayed in Hotel Las Rampas.



The street by the beach.


 I had a cocktail (non-alcoholic) called Amber Breeze at a place called Speakeasy - it was so nice & refreshing!



My pizza at a restaurant called 'Scuoladi Pizza'... The manager is a world record holder for the biggest pizza in the world. Mine was called 'Hawaina' and had tomato, mozzarella, ham & pineapple on.


I had a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream at a restaurant called 'Picoteo', it was delicious!

Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely time x

    Lauren xo
    laurenjoannee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete