Technic "Smooth It" Face Primer Review ♥

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review of the Technic "Smooth It" Face Primer. I was sent this by Technic about 2 months ago to test. I hope you enjoy reading about this product :)

For quite a cheap primer this is quite good, I wouldn't say it is the best ones I have tried but I do like it. If you are interested in buying this product you can find it on the Love Thy Makeup website - click here to visit the website.



The Packaging

The product comes in a clear, matte pot with a pink lid - which I like because it makes it look cute and girly. It is heavy as the pot is glass and it is also quite bulky which makes it not amazing for travelling around.

The Product

The primer itself is a light pink-ish colour but this doesn't tint your skin so don't worry! It is a great base for your skin and doesn't make you break out. It is easy to apply and evens out your skin tone very well. However, it does start to wear off your face after a little while (about 2-3 hours) and it can make your face look quite oily so make sure to apply some pressed powder if you have oily skin as it is.


Pros

The packaging is cute and girly :)
Great base & stays on for quite a while.
Evens out your skin tone.
Doesn't make you break out which is amazing as I have spot prone skin.

Cons

It is quite bulky and heavy so it isn't very travel friendly but that isn't that bad.
It is quite oily so I would recommend using a pressed powder - I use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder.
The primer smells a bit like plastic when you you apply it but once it is on your face you can't smell it at all.


Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox



You Might Also Like

0 comments