Lyla Loves Wishlist ♥

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I thought I would do something a little different to what I usually do and I am going to be doing a wishlist for the company 'Lyla Loves' (click the name to visit their website)... I hope you enjoy :)



I decided to look at the earrings first and my three favourites were these:

 

I then went on to looking at the necklaces and pendants... I couldn't narrow any of them down as I loved them all!

                 


                    
After spending ages looking at all the necklaces, I moved onto looking at the rings. I love the rings they sell as they are quite simple but look gorgeous on! My personal favourite is the turquoise ring on the right.


     

I love these bracelets, I find them all so cute!

           

I love this scrunchy and flower crown. They both finish off and add a pop of colour to any outfit...



I then moved on to looking at the bags and scarfs. I would use the bag on the left if I was going out shopping and I would use the bag on the right if I was going out for dinner either with my friends or family. I love the scarf because it is just so cute!

                 
Lyla Loves do a range of different phone cases... My favourites in particular are the red case with butterflies and also the white one with kisses all over. I think the temporary metallic tattoos are perfect for summer - especially for holidays or festivals as they are so easy to put on and also look very, very cute... And they are only £1!




Thank you for reading & also, make sure to comment below and tell me what your favourite things from my wishlist are :)
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments