My Summer Beach Essentials ♥

Friday, August 07, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I thought I would do a post about what I take to the beach and why. I love seeing these types of posts and I hope you do too :)

I like to use a big bag with a zip for the beach as I can fit my towel and everything else in there and I like it having a zip as my valuables are slightly more protected. I purchased my bag for my holiday this year in Primark for £4 and I love it... It's huge and it's very bright and summery. 

I like to take a small towel just to dry off on after I have been in the sea or pool.

For sun cream I like to use the Calypso Once a Day Sun Cream as you only have to apply it 15 minutes before you go in the sun each day.


I always take sunglasses... I purchased mine from Matalan for less than £10!
I like to take some Batiste Dry Shampoo which I use if it's windy and my hair starts to get slightly greasy and also to add more volume to it!
I have also got some flip-flops just to use when I am walking to the beach and back, mine were £1 from Primark.

                                                         
I like to take some body spray just so I can always smell nice. My favourite body spray to use is the Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist.

I like to take books to read just so I don't get bored... I am going to take Love Tanya & Girl Online on my holiday so I can read whilst sitting on the beach or by the pool.


Other things I like to take:
Hairbrush ♥
Lip Balm (either Vaseline or Zoella's new lip balm as it adds colour to your lips) ♥
Tablet/iPod for music & games ♥
Headphones ♥
Camera so I can take pictures for blogs (not everyday though) ♥
Water bottle because it is very important to stay hydrated ♥

Thank you for reading & comment below one of your beach or holiday essentials :)
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments