Technic Lipstick Review

Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello everyone,
Today I am going to be doing a review of a Technic lipstick I was sent about 4 weeks ago with some other products. Before I start, I would like to start by saying I am not trying to brag or boast about having any of these products but apart from that... I hope you enjoy!

Although I have only been testing this lipstick for about 4 weeks it is definitely one of my favourites! It isn't currently on the Love Thy Makeup website but you can click here for similar products. Mine is in the shade 'Bahamas' and is an orange/pink tone.



The Packaging

There isn't much to say about the packaging apart from the fact that it is matte black and has a clear bit at the bottom so you can easily find the right colour if you have quite a lot of lipsticks from the same brand or similar brands. It is also small and light.


Pros

I like the fact that there is a clear plastic part at the bottom of the lipstick which makes it easier to find the shade you want.
It lasts a long time on your lips (around 2-3 hours) even when you're eating and drinking.
It is matte and doesn't smudge easily.
Perfect for Summer as it's very bright and colourful.
It smells really nice.
Goes with every outfit!

Cons

It can be quite dry on your lips so if you do use this lipstick make sure to apply lip balm/moisturizer slightly before.
The shade of the lipstick is on the bottom and very small so it is quite hard to see the name of the lipstick but this isn't a massive problem.


Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments