Pamper Night Routine

Friday, July 24, 2015

Hi Everyone,
Today I thought I would share with you all my pamper routine as I thought it would be quite fun to make, I hope you enjoy!

I usually have a pamper night on a Friday because I feel like its the best time for me to wind down & relax.

I love to use bath bombs & bubble bars - in this picture I used 'The Comforter' which was £4.75 & also the little heart inside of the 'Love Locket' bath bomb from Lush's valentines collection.
I like to burn candles as well, in the picture I used two from Primark & they were £1.50 each!



The first thing I do when I am in the bath is wash my face & I use the 'St Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub' which is currently £4.19 from Boots or Superdrug. I wash my face because being in a hot bath opens your pores & I don't want any dirt or makeup to get in my pores as it can cause breakouts.


After I have washed my face I like to apply a face mask, I use the 'Quick Fix Facials Anti-Blemish Mud Mask' which you can get from Boots or Superdrug for £4.99... (click here to see my review of this product).


After I have left my face mask for 10 minutes & rinsed with warm water I wash my hair. I use the 'John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo' which you can purchase from Boots or Superdrug for £5.99.


I use the 'John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Hair Mask' which can be purchased at Boots or Superdrug for £5.29... (click here to see my review of this product). I usually leave the mask on for around 5-10 minutes then rinse with warm water.



Once I have got out of the bath I dry my hair & apply some moisturiser, I use the 'Mandara Spa Honeymilk Dream Nourishing Body Butter'.


After that I usually sit in bed with a hot chocolate, paint my nails & watch something on Netflix or catch up (I'm currently watching Pretty Little Liars & Empire).


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
~ Eve xox








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for saying you loved this post! I really appreciate knowing that people enjoy reading my blog. If you ever have a suggestion for a post feel free to comment aswell :) xx

    ReplyDelete