Top 5 Under £5 ♥

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to do a post that was inspired by my fellow blogger friend, Lauren. I will be talking about my top 5 favourite makeup products that are under £5... I hope you enjoy!



MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter


The first product is this highlighter from MUA. I love it as it adds a really pretty, subtle shimmer to your face and it is only £3 which is an amazing value for a highlighter that is raved about by so many people.


W7 Lashtastic Mascara



So this is the second product in my top 5 under £5. It is so cheap but definitely one of my all time favourite mascaras (alongside Benefit's 'Rollerlash')! It is only about £2 but I love it because it doesn't clump and it adds lots of volume into my lashes.


Technic Lipstick in the shade 'Bahamas'


Thirdly, is this lipstick from Technic. It is so bright and perfect for Spring/Summer in my opinion! I love that it is matte as it stays on for longer and it also gives you the choice to put a clear gloss on top. I don't know the exact price but I do know that it is around £2 which is brilliant for a lipstick of its quality.


GOSH Velvet Touch Lipliner in the shade 'Simply Red'


My fourth favourite is this lipliner from GOSH as it is waterproof so it keeps your lipstick on for longer. It is lovely and soft and glides on very easily which is perfect if you're a beginner with makeup. This was just £4.99 so luckily it does fit into the £5 range.


MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 17 - Matt


My fifth favourite is this MUA eyeshadow as I feel it is always important to have a basic shade somewhere in your makeup bag. This was only £1 and I use it in the corners of my eyes when I am doing a smoky eye look.


~ Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments