L'óreal Paris True Match Foundation Review ♥

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do a review on the 'L'óreal Paris True Match Foundation', I hope you enjoy!


I have been using this foundation for quite a while now (around 2-3 months) and decided to stop using my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation as I had a break out & thought it might be because of the foundation (not to mention how oily it made my skin look)... 

I have to say I'm really liking this L'óreal foundation.
You can purchase this from Boots or Superdrug for £9.99 which I think is a very reasonable price for such a good foundation!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good foundation or has acne prone or oily skin.

Pro's:
It has really good coverage but at the same time doesn't feel too heavy/cakey.
Blends nicely.
It comes in a lot of different shades so it's the best match to your skin.
Doesn't go really greasy/oily (I do suggest putting a powder on top anyway though).
Lasts quite a long time - the longest I've worn it for would be about 14 hours & it stayed on perfectly.

Con's:
I only have one con & that is that it is quite pink toned so I mix it with a tiny bit of the Rimmel Foundation I have left over but obviously it depends on what tone your skin is (yellow or pink etc.).

Thankyou for reading, I hope you liked it!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments