Benefit Benetint Review ♥

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do a review as I haven't done one in quite a while, I am going to review the Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain, I hope you enjoy it!


I have been using the Benefit Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain quite a lot recently & I really am loving it! You can purchase this product from Boots & Debenhams for £24.50... It may seem like a lot but it is 2 in 1 & it lasts ages!

Pro's:
It gives you a really nice, natural colouring on your cheeks & lips.
It comes in four different colours to pick from depending on your skin tone or just how dark or light you want your lips & cheeks to be.
It lasts ages on... When it is on my lips I can drink multiple times & it will still stay put!

Con's:
There's only one con I can think of when it comes to this product & it is that when applying this product onto your cheeks, you have to be quite quick rubbing it in otherwise it dries & you can see faint lines on your face from where the blush was but this is nothing to worry about & this should definitely not put you off of buying it!

All in all, I love this product & I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good blush/lip stain.

I hope you enjoyed reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments