Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation Review ♥

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do a review of the 'Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation', I hope you enjoy it :)


This foundation is currently £8.99 from Superdrug/Boots & it's really good! I have recently re-purchased it & a would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants a foundation that is good & at the same time, quite cheap.

Pro's:
It has a even, light coverage that is buildable.
It has SPF 15 in it.
It lasts quite a long time... Mine lasted for around 2 months!
It generally makes you look awake.

Con's:
You need quite a lot of powder, to set it & stop it from making your face look shiny... I like to use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

I hope you enjoyed it & thank you for reading!
~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments