How To Get Started With Your Blog ♥

Friday, February 06, 2015

Hi Everyone!
Today I am going to be talking about how to get started with your blog. It was requested by a blogger called Ama (click her name to visit her blog). I hope you all enjoy reading!

What to blog about?
When it comes to blogging you can do whatever you want. Make sure you choose your content to be about something you're interested in though otherwise you may lose interest. I chose my content to be about fashion, beauty & lifestyle because they are all things I am interested in & like talking about.

How to get people to read your blog posts:
Social media plays a big part in this. Use your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to tell people about your blog.
Another good way to get people to read your blog post's is to become friends with other bloggers, this helps as you can share ideas & do collabs with them.

Quality or Quantity?
Make sure you post good quality blog post's - take your time & make sure they are to the best of your ability.
If you post too often it is quite easy to run out of ideas & they sometimes aren't very good quality.

I hope this has helped some of the aspiring bloggers who read my blog.
Thank you ~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments