February Favourites ♥

Friday, March 20, 2015

Hi Everyone!
Today I thought I would share some of my favourites from February with you, I hope you enjoy it :)

My first favourite from February is the 'Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette', I got it as a birthday present back in November & have recently been loving it as I have been using eye shadows a lot more. 

My favourite colours are the two top left - 'Pretty In Paris' & 'Meet In Madrid'.

You can purchase this palette from Superdrug for £7.99!


My second favourite is the 'Zoella Beauty Soak Opera Bath Soak'. I like it because it smells amazing & gives you quite a lot of bubbles even if you use a small amount.

You can purchase this from Superdrug for £5.00!



My third favourite is the 'Lush Comforter', it is a bubble bar that you run under the tap. This product has lasted me four baths as you can cut it into four...

It smells amazing & turns the bath water pink as well as giving you huge bubbles!

I got mine from Lush for £4.75 which is a really good price considering how many baths you get out of it!




My fourth favourite is 'Love Tanya by Tanya Burr', some of you might recognise this name as she is quite a well known beauty guru on YouTube... She recently published a book & I love it!

I love it because you don't have to necessarily read it from start to finish, you can skip to certain pages & she offers a lot of advice in it as well as giving you recipes for things she likes making!

You can purchase this from Waterstones for £12.99.


Thank you for reading!

~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments