John Frieda Frizzease Masque Review ♥

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hi Everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review on the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque. I hope you enjoy it!


This hair mask is £5.99 from Boots & it is amazing!
If your hair is damaged then you should definitely use this. I noticed a change in the appearance of my hair and it felt a lot healthier!

Pro's:
It smells really nice!
It is fast working.
It lasts more than one hairwash!
It is cheap & moisturising!
It is easy to apply.
It doesn't make your hair oily.
You can use it if you have coloured hair.
It makes hair healthier & softer!

Con's:
I don't think there are any con's for this product!

Thankyou for reading ~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey, I love your blog but I was wondering if you could so a post on how to get started with a blog because I started one but I don't know if I'm doing the right thing? you can check it out: amathompson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ama, thank you for saying you love my blog! I've checked out your blog & it is really good. I will post a blog either tomorrow or Saturday x

      Delete