My Summer Bucketlist ♥

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hi everyone!
If any of you are somewhat like me in the sense that you love having goals to achieve, you'll love this post. This year I have decided to create myself a Summer bucket list because I have another 4 weeks than I usually do as I have nearly finished all of my GCSE exams. I hope this post gives you even a tiny amount of inspiration to your Summer bucket lists if you are making one!


 

  • Have a picnic.
  • Go to Thorpe Park with my best friends.
  • Decorate my room (or finish decorating it).
  • Try a Pinterest craft of any kind.
  • Have a bake off.
  • Learn a new kind of braid.
  • Start a scrapbook.
  • Go on a bike ride (or many).
  • Babysit.
  • Find a pen pal.
  • Pick my cousin up from school.
  • Try to write a song.
  • Start my own YouTube channel (technically I already have but have barely uploaded anything - click here to visit my channel).
  • Choreograph a dance just for fun.
  • Get a job.
  • Go bowling.
  • Go to a late night movie and meal out.
  • Make a friendship playlist on Spotify.
  • Have a movie marathon.
  • Eat as healthy as possible.
  • Work out everyday (even if it's just for 10 minutes).
  • Go to Brighton for the day.
  • Write a letter to myself in 10 years time.
  • Write a letter to a friend in 10 years time.
  • Take my doggy on a long walk at least once.

Make sure to leave a comment below telling me one of your bucketlist ideas!


~ Eve ♥

Instagram (blog): @eve_nichollsx

Instagram (personal): @evenicholls_

Spotify: @e.nicholls2000
Pinterest: @enicholls2000
Twitter: @eviexeve
YouTube: youtube.com/evenicholls

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved this post andd loved seeing your blog active again! Best of luck Eve xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete