Where Have I Been? ♥

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's been many months since I last posted on here and thought I owed you all a little explanation as to why. I'm currently in year 11 and am trying my hardest with my GCSE's, any free time I have is spent trying to de-stress or go to dance classes and rehearsals (which is also one of my priorities). I won't be gone forever and will definitely get back into blogging once I've finished my GCSE's and have more time on my hands to do some really exciting posts. I may post from time to time but it won't be every week as I just won't have enough time, especially in the months leading up to June/July.

I will however, still be posting on my social medias so I will keep you all up to date on there (links will be at the bottom of the post)... Thank you all for understanding!


~ Eve ♥

Instagram (blog): @eve_nichollsx
Instagram (personal): @evenicholls_
Pinterest: @enicholls2000
Spotify: @e.nicholls2000
Twitter: @eviexeve

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Totally understand what you're saying - I'm in year eleven as well & it's really full on with exams/revison. Looking forward to your posts when you come back!

    Have a lovely Christmas xxx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete