Sanctuary Micellar Cleansing Water Review ♥

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do a review of the Sanctuary Micellar Cleansing Water. I hope you enjoy!



I like the packaging for this micellar cleansing water as you can see how much you have in the bottle and also it is just quite plain and simple which is nice sometimes. I like to use micellar water to remove my face and eye makeup at night and I have found that it does wonders for my skin as it draws out all the impurities and left over makeup that has gone into your pores. I simply just apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe it around my face.


Pros:
  • It is quick and easy to use.
  • You don't have to wash your face after using it but I do anyway just to make sure every bit of makeup has been taken off.
  • It comes out in a foam.
  • It has a pump which means it doesn't spill if you knock it over like I have with other micellar water bottles.

Cons:
  • It doesn't remove all eye makeup and I find that I am left with small black patches under my eyes which I don't usually get when I use the Garnier micellar water.

~ Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love Sanctuary Spa, their products are really great for me!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I am so in love with it! xx

    ReplyDelete