Lipcote Lipstick Sealer Review ♥

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to be doing a review of the Lipcote Lipstick Sealer as I thought I would test it out and let you know my thoughts and opinions on it and whether it is worth buying. I hope you enjoy it!


This product is used to help lipstick stay on and keep it from fading or smudging. I use lip liner to start with, then apply a coat of lipstick, blot with a tissue, apply another coat of lipstick then apply the Lipcote serum on top (you don't have to blot with a tissue but it does leave you with better results). I like the packaging as you can see how much product there is inside and it is also quite small and light so it is great if you want to take it on a night out or just keep it in your bag for when you want to top it up during the day.


Pros:
  • Dries quickly.
  • Easy and quick to use.
  • Doesn't allow lipstick to rub off if you drink.
  • Lasts quite long on lips unless you eat.
  • You don't need a lot of the product when you are applying it to your lips.
  • Works best with matte lipstick and lip liner.

Cons:
  • Lipstick rubs off easily when you eat.
  • Isn't very good when you apply it on top of a creamy lipstick and still makes lipstick rub off easily.

~ Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That looks amazing!

    Lou Loves / www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete