W7 Tinted Kiss Lip Oil Review ♥

Friday, March 25, 2016

Hi Everyone!
I'm back today with another review but this time it is a review of the 'W7 Tinted Kiss Lip Oil'. I have been trying this products for about three months now and I thought it was time for me to do a review on it so I hope you enjoy.


This lip oil is perfect for everyday use and doesn't dry out your lips at all. The packaging is so pretty and eye catching (10/10 for packaging) it is also light and easy to travel around with as it isn't too big for your handbag or makeup bag.


Pros:
  • It has attractive and bold packaging which makes it easy to find in your handbag or makeup bag.
  • It smells amazing (it's cherry scented)!
  • It is glossy and long lasting which makes it perfect for everyday use and great if you're lazy like me and can't be bothered to keep applying coats.
  • Only one coat is needed as a lot of the product is held in the applicator.
  • It doesn't dry your lips out all and it can be worn over lipstick for a glossy look.

Cons:
  • The only con I have is that the product itself it quite sticky so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on a windy day as most of us with long hair know the struggles of hair getting stuck to your lips (lol)!


- Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks gorgeous also, love the re-design. Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete