W7 Lashtastic False Liquid Lashes Mascara Review ♥

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hi Everyone!
I'm so sorry that I haven't written a proper blog post since early December but I'm back now with a good old review. Today I am going to be reviewing the 'W7 Lashtastic False Liquid Lashes Mascara' as I was sent it a while back by W7 and have been using it everyday for about 3 months now.


The W7 Lashtastic Mascara is definitely up there as one of my all time favourite mascaras. I use it everyday and even choose it over Benefit's 'They're Real' (WHAATTT!). It is so inexpensive but does an amazing job and does everything a mascara should do without fail. The packaging is bold, attractive and eye catching which makes it stand out perfectly amongst all of the other makeup in your hand bag or makeup bag, it is also quite small and slender which makes it perfect to travel around with. 


Pros:
  • Bold and attractive packaging so its easy to find in amongst other products.
  • Doesn't clump at all which is amazing.
  • Gives you long and curly lashes even without even having to use an eyelash curler which is perfect for lazy people like myself.
  • Easy to travel with as it is light and relatively thin.
  • The brush is brilliant as you don't get any clumps forming on it or any of the small fibre hairs falling off and into your eye (it happens to me a lot lol).
  • You only need to apply one coat and then you're good to go!

Cons:
  • The only con I have is that it can come off quite easily if its raining as it isn't waterproof but its still amazing for such a cheap mascara.

Overall, this mascara is one of my all time favourites and I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap drugstore mascara that does an amazing job.

- Eve ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments