Christmas Tag 2015 ♥

Friday, December 04, 2015

Hello everyone!
So, Christmas is exactly 3 weeks away & I am already so excited! I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas Tag for you all so I hope you enjoy!

Before I start I would like to thank Makeup Pixi3 for the questions (thank you!).


Q. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love everything to do with Christmas. I love the dark nights when you can be all snuggled up in your blanket with a nice Yankee Candle burning, Christmas food & the films! But I have to say my favourite thing is shopping for presents for my family and friends and definitely hot chocolates. Yum!

Q. What's your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
I like to keep my face makeup the same at Christmas time but I tend to pay more attention to eye makeup. I like to wear either a gold or silver cream eyeshadow with a bit of powder eyeshadow on top just to make my eyes stand out a bit more. If I am going out somewhere with my friends or family I also like to put a bit of winged eyeliner on as well. 

Q. Real tree or fake tree?
I have had both a real and a fake tree before and I definitely prefer real Christmas trees, they smell nice and the whole experience of going to find one, bringing it home and decorating it is so fun, so definitely a real tree :)

Q. Giving presents or receiving presents?
I'd have to say giving because I love going Christmas shopping with my friend Rheea, we both love Winter, Christmas and Christmas shopping. I love seeing the reaction on peoples faces when they like the present I get them and I just love the whole process of buying the presents and wrapping them all up.

Q. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
I like to open my presents on Christmas morning because I am always very excited. I don't wake up too early though, usually 9am when my brother wakes me up because he can't wait any longer haha.

Q. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I always buy Christmas cards because I never have enough time to make them due to having homework every weekend but it is something I would like to do at some point in the future.

Q. What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love watching Christmas films because they get me super excited. My favourite is always going to be Elf... I could watch it all year round.

Q. What's your favourite Christmas food?
I don't really have a favourite Christmas food but I love roast dinners and mince pies. I also love my mums homemade mince rolls (they're basically Chelsea buns but with mince meat and cinnamon etc. in)... They're so yummy!

I hope you all enjoyed my little tag :)
~ Eve xo





You Might Also Like

0 comments