My Birthday & Christmas Wishlist 2015 ♥

Friday, November 20, 2015

Hi everyone!
As it is my birthday in 8 days (28th November) & also Christmas is coming up I thought I would share with you what I have put on my wish list just to help you all choose what to put on your personal list because I know it can be hard sometimes. Before I start I just wanted to say that I am not expecting to get everything on the list & I am lucky that I even get anything. Apart from that, I hope you enjoy!

Makeup 
Benefit Coralista Blush
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
Makeup Revolution Contour Kit
Bourgois Chocolate Bronzer
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Benefit Rollerlash Mascara

Bath/Body 
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Body Wash
Yankee Candles (Fireside Treats, Christmas Cookie)
Lush - Mask Of Magnaminty
Lush - Grease Lightening
Lush - Fun
Lush - Candy Mountain
Lush - Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Lush - Santa's Lip Scrub
Origins Super Spot Remover
Benefit - Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Benefit - Total Moisture Facial Cream
Benefit - It's Potent Eye Cream
Travel Sized Tangle Teezer

Books 
All I Know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher
Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter
Lauren Conrad Beauty Book
Alexa Chung It Book


Thank you for reading!
~ Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments