Origins Super Spot Remover Review ♥

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hi Everyone!

So today I have decided to do a review on the origins super spot remover. I hope you enjoy & find it helpful... let's get started!


If you have spot prone skin and it's annoying you then I seriously recommend the origins super spot remover.

The product costs £15.00 for a 1oml bottle which you might think is a lot but it is honestly such a life saver!



I have been using this for just over a year and have repurchased it several times, it usually lasts me about 2 months and I apply a small amount onto a cotton bud then apply it to my problem areas. I don't apply any makeup before I put it on and leave it to dry for about 30 seconds before I put any makeup over it. 

It's fast working, dulls redness and even stops spots from coming up to the surface!

I purchase this in boots and sometimes on the origins website or in their store (if i'm near one) because it is the same price in both.


Thank you for reading ~ Eve xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments