2True Pro Tech Extreme Eyeliner Review ♥

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Hi Everyone!

So today I am going to do a review on the 2True Pro Tech Extreme Eyeliner. I hope you enjoy & find it helpful... let's get started!

If you usually find it quite hard to apply liquid eyeliner like I used to have trouble doing then I recommend the 2True Pro Tech Extreme Eyeliner!

This product is £4.50 and you can buy it from Superdrug.
It looks quite small but it has lasted me around 5 months. I don't wear it everyday because of school but it is definitely worth it!


Before I found out about this product I found it really hard doing my eyeliner but because the eyeliner has a felt tip it makes it a lot easier to apply!

It is easy to remove and doesn't smudge all day, it also doesn't leave you with dark circles under your eyes like some other liquid eyeliners do.

I have only just run out of this eyeliner but I will definitely repurchase this again when I have the chance.


I hope this has helped & thank you for reading ~ Eve xox
*this is not a sponsored blog*

You Might Also Like

0 comments