Summer Holiday Clothes Haul 2016 ♥

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hi everyone!
Last weekend I went into town with my mum as I needed to get some clothes to wear on my holiday in Dubai, I had to find clothes that would be suitable to wear out there because of certain rules and here is what I picked up!

The first shop I went in was H&M and we found some really nice little outfits:




We then decided to go into New Look where I found a top to wear around the pool if I didn't want to just sit in my swimwear:



We had lunch in Pret and then headed to Primark where I found some cheap basic tops to wear around the pool or just from day to day even when I am not on holiday:



I also got a black kimono and leotard type item but these didn't show up very well on camera and some sunglasses & swimwear too!


If you're going on holiday in the Summer at all comment down below and tell me where you're going!


~ Eve ♥

Instagram (blog): @eve_nichollsx
Instagram (personal): @evenicholls_
Pinterest: @enicholls2000
Spotify: @e.nicholls2000
Twitter: @eviexeve




You Might Also Like

0 comments